Raised in 2019
Stephen’s Soldier’s Foundation is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization founded in 2012. We believe that Stephen’s Soldiers Foundation can make a difference in the lives of children/young adults and their families that have experienced cancer. Together, we can make a bigger impact!
Stephen’s Soldiers purpose:
- Educate the general community about kids with cancer and how they can help.
- Provide a platform to share survivor/non-survivor stories that encourages proactive activities.
- Award scholarships for cancer survivor students
- Partner with organizations and corporate entities to generate volunteerism and raise funds for cancer research.
- Provide a mechanism to disseminate information about support groups and resources available for individuals/families to assist with a plan of action when diagnosed.
Farmington Hills, MI